Ingersoll "Triumph"Pocket Watch
General: A lovely example of an Ingersoll pocket watch. Manufactured in 1963. Good vintage condition.
Movement: Classic Ingersoll movement. Working as it should and keeping time within the scope of a vintage mechanical watch of this type.
Case: Remarkably good condition with signs of slight wear in the centre og fthe rear cover but very much in keeping with age.
1963 Ingersoll"Triumph" Pocket Watch
Customer Information / T&Cs
Colin's Watches (CWs) broadly align their T&Cs with those of eBay.
1. CWs accepts their responsibilities under UK and other pertinent territorial consumer protection legislation.
2. Products bought from CWs through the eBay portal are priced to reflect the extra costs charged by eBay for listing, eBay Shop, final value fees and the premium charged by eBay on postage and packing fees.
3. CWs offer and will continue to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee in addition to any guarantees offered by eBay.
4. Customers who buy or win goods from CWs on the eBay platform via "Buy Now" or "Auction" formats and who do not complete the payment process or do not follow eBay guidance in respect of the cancellation of purchases will remain liable for any administrative costs incurred by CWs.
5. The user?s liability for these costs will remain in place and will not be voided automatically by the sale being cancelled by eBay for any reason other than the listing being removed by eBay prior to the end date & time indicated on the listing. Cancellation of these costs will remain at the discretion of CWs.
6. By purchasing from CWs, the buyer also accepts responsibility for any expenses incurred by the process of recovering any monies owed to CWs.
7. Consignment Issues: As a registered trader, CW has a duty under current consumer protection legislation. CW strive to follow any legislation and / or guidance as a means of protecting our customers.
8. By placing an order with CW on the eBay platform, the Customer signifies their agreement to assist CW recover the cost from third parties involved in the transportation or delivery of the goods This may include the provision of written statements or photographs as requested by CW.
9. If the customer does not adhere to this requirement, CW will consider that the customer has not adhered to these terms and conditions. In this case CW will actively challenge any claim made by the buyer for a refund of monies paid to CW
Content © Copyright colinswatches. All rights reserved.